SSEK Legal Consultants and the Indonesia Canada Chamber of Commerce (ICCC) are offering a complimentary webinar, Helping Businesses Navigate the Move to OSS Risk-Based Licensing.
SSEK partner Fransiscus Rodyanto and associate Bima Danubrata Adhijoso will help webinar participants understand the processes and features of Indonesia’s new Risk-Based Online Single Submission (OSS) business licensing system.
Date: Thursday, April 21
Time: 10 – 11:30 am WIB
Topics of Discussion
- Differences between OSS 1.1 and the OSS Risk-Based System
- Current Investment List and capitalization requirements for foreign companies, including submission of investment facilities (tax holiday, tax allowance, import duty exemption, etc.)
- Application of Risk-Based Business Licensing:
- Identification of risk and scale of business activities
- Registration or migration to OSS Risk-Based System
- Electronically integrated business licensing through the OSS Risk-Based System
- Supporting business licensing through the OSS Risk-Based System
- Analyzing and submitting Investment Activity Report (LKPM)
- Procedures for cancelling investment licenses and revoking investment permits