SSEK and ChemLinked will hold a complimentary webinar on Indonesian Food Imports: Licensing and Labeling Requirements.
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, May 18. You can find more information and register at https://lnkd.in/gWqhz8H
The following topics will be covered:
- Investment opportunities in the importation of food products.
- Food import laws and regulations.
- Categorization of food products under food and drug supervisory agency regulations.
- Key licenses for the importation of food products (business identification number, business license, marketing authorization, import permit).
- Procedures and requirements to obtain licenses.
- Labeling requirements.
SSEK’s Arvin Raharja will lead the webinar.