SEK partner Fransiscus Rodyanto will lead a session on entering the Indonesian market as part of an upcoming #webinar on Advancing #Canada-#Indonesia Economic Relations. This free webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, April 7, from 9-11 am (Jakarta time).
Join the Canada-ASEAN Business Council (CABC), ICCC, KADIN, Quebec Government Office in Singapore, Saskatchewan Singapore Office, and our members and partners in Indonesia and Canada to explore business opportunities for shared economic success and prosperity. This event is part of the Canada-ASEAN Business Leaders Series 2021 organized by the CABC in partnership with the Government of Canada. The event will be followed by a CABC Market Entry Workshop and Networking Session.
The event will:
- Provide an update on the business environment and opportunities in Indonesia
- Discuss what opportunities the Canada-Indonesia economic relations has to offer to exporters and investors, and learn from successful Canadian businesses operating in the market
- Raise awareness and support for bilateral trade opportunities
- Offer networking opportunities for the Canada-ASEAN business community
- How can we advance the Canada-Indonesia business relationship?
- What are the benefits of increasing free trade?
- What are the potential opportunities or high growth potential industries?
- What are the obstacles and challenges and how can we overcome them?
For more information and to register, go to https://lnkd.in/gBqskp2