Indonesia’s Omnibus Law (Law No. 11 of 2020 on Job Creation) was issued to bolster investment and create jobs by streamlining regulations and simplifying the licensing process to improve the ease of doing business in Indonesia. It is a sea change for anyone doing business, investing, and working in Indonesia.
Two areas of particular interest to business that have seen significant changes are employment law and investment. During this exclusive webinar, SSEK partners Dewi Savitri Reni and Stephen I. Warokka will discuss key changes and their impact on employers, employees, investors, and businesses.
Topics to be covered include:
• Indonesia’s New Investment List under Presidential Regulation No. 10 of 2021
• Which business lines are open, and which are restricted, under the New Investment List
• Priority business lines eligible for incentives
• Employment law in Indonesia under the Omnibus Law
• Changes to the employment termination process
• New requirements for definite period employment agreements
• Employing foreign workers
Presentations will be in Bahasa Indonesia.