In light of a more severe COVID-19 pandemic in Indonesia, AmCham Indonesia invites you to join our latest healthcare forum, Coping with COVID’s Aggressive Growth in Indonesia, on Thursday, February 18 at 10 am.
Joining us in this meeting are a number of medical experts:
- Doni Monardo – Head of National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB) and COVID-19 National Task Force*
- Dr Pandu Riono, MPH, PhD - Epidemiologist
- Dr Lia G Partakusuma – Secretary General of the Indonesian Hospitals Association (PERSI)*
- Varun Khanna – Chief Commercial Officer of Siloam Hospitals
- Dr Richard Jones – Technical Advisor of SOS Medika Clinics/International SOS Jakarta.
*To Be Confirmed
We believe the forum will provide a fresh update on the COVID-19 situation in Indonesia, which is crucial in corporate health and safety responses in 2021. With guests from different fields – the government, an epidemiologist, public hospitals, private hospitals and foreign clinics – we hope the discussion will bring rich perspectives on the pandemic and what the private sectors can do to support the healthcare services sector in mitigating the severe impacts of the pandemic.
Click the button below to RSVP