ONLINE WEBINAR VIA ZOOM – 9 and 16 December 2020
IFA Indonesia is very pleased to present its 8th IFA Indonesia 2020 Annual International Tax Seminar which will be held VIRTUALLY on 9 & 16 December 2020.
Several topical issues relating to cross-border taxation, including the impact of BEPS report to Indonesia and developing countries will be discussed as per following schedule:
WEDNESDAY 9 DECEMBER 2020 – 13.30 – 17.00
- OPENING REMARKS by IFA Indonesia Chair
- KEYNOTE SPEECHES:
1. Prof. Dr. John Hutagaol, SE.Ak, MAcc, MEc. (Hons) - the DGT.
2. Pascal Saint-Amans, Director - Centre for Tax Policy and Administration of OECD
- SESSION 1: Taxation issues in the context of the Digital Economy – recent international tax developments and lesson learned from Asian countries.
- SESSION 2: Current Development in Transfer Pricing – Challenges on the application of Arm’s Length principle due to COVID-19
WEDNESDAY 16 DECEMBER 2020 – 14.00 – 17.00
- SESSION 3: Recent International Tax Updates on impact of Multilateral Instrument Implementation to the Tax Treaty and Tax Treaty dispute resolution.
- Panel discussion: recent international tax developments and its implementation in Indonesia
The Seminar would provide an excellent opportunity for exchange of views and knowledge sharing in the area of international tax policy, administration and jurisprudence with well-known Indonesian and International Tax Practitioners and Government Officials.
The Seminar is *free* of registration fees for all IFA Members, and the first 100 registrants for Public. Please register yourself in below link or scan the barcode above.
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/IFAIndonesia_Seminar2020
Feel free to contact: Indah Ratnaningati at +62 817 915 6110 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com if you have any questions.
IFA Indonesia - Chair